JANUARY 25, 2013 — Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq:NCLH) yesterday announced the closing of its initial public offering of 27,058,824 of its ordinary shares at a price of $19.00 per share. The number of shares sold includes 3,529,412 shares sold as a result of the full exercise by the underwriters of their option to purchase additional shares. The net proceeds of the offering, after deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated expenses, were approximately $477.6 million.
UBS Investment Bank and Barclays acted as bookrunners and the representatives of the underwriters for the offering. Citigroup, Deutsche Bank Securities, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan also acted as bookrunners for the offering. DNB Markets, HSBC, SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Wells Fargo Securities and Lebenthal Capital Markets acted as co-managers for the offering.
Marine Log News
- 2012-04-13 - Antarctic "adventure cruise" ship loses propulsion
- 2012-02-02 - Costa Concordia tragedy hits Royal Caribbean bookings
- 2012-02-02 - Royal Caribbean picks Resolve Academy as simulator training provider
- 2012-03-16 - Resolve Academy opens new Simulation Training Center
- 2012-05-09 - Lance Camerna back at Holland America
- 2012-09-20 - Cruise industry adopts new lifeboat loading policy
- 2012-10-17 - Norwegian Cruise Line orders new ship at Meyer Werft
- 2012-10-26 - Royal Caribbean confirms it is negotiating for third Oasis
- 2012-11-29 - WSS makes sales appointment
- 2012-12-14 - Royal Caribbean added to NASDAQ Sustainability Index
- 2013-01-28 - Tracy Murrell is new director of NTSB Marine Safety Office
- 2013-02-11 - Engine room fire disables Carnival Triumph
- 2013-02-25 - MTN Satellite offers new broadband solution
- 2013-03-07 - Big cruise ship has small carbon footprint
- 2013-03-18 - Schumer demands cruise passenger "bill of rights"
- 2013-03-19 - Carnival delays return to service of Triumph and Sunshine
- 2013-04-17 - Royal Caribbean unveils Quantum Class details
- 2013-04-17 - Carnival rolls out $700 million fleet upgrade plan
- 2013-04-18 - Delivery of LNG-fueled cruise ferry delayed
- 2013-04-26 - Disney Magic to get a major makeover at Navantia
- 2013-04-30 - M.E.B.A. says cruising does employ U.S. Merchant Mariners
- 2013-05-08 - Senator Rockefeller asks cruise lines about safety
- 2013-05-22 - Cruise industry adopts "passenger bill of rights"